Purgatory Initiation Part 1

I woke up sometime in the night on the wrong side of the bed, with my feet where my head had been when I had gone to sleep. I had been possessed by the devil that night.

It was just a door that had some weird graffiti in pink on a white colored brick wall that I had been staring at. Then something flew at me and bit me on my thumb, on the fleshy side. It was a painful sting. And it left a black blob inside my skin, like the poison from a bee sting.

Naturally, I squeezed my thumb to drain the blob out. No success. And then I saw that blob move away and turn into a baby bat. Right inside my thumb!

Now I knew who had bit me. It was Satan, who left his offspring inside my skin to feed on my blood and grow inside of me. I knew I had to get that blob out.

Lightless as a feather my head took flight. And I saw the stupid race of humanity far below me as only humans have the capability to see. I was in a state of trance with time on my side and the world as a safe haven for my body. I guess I was getting high.

I had to do something to get the baby bastard bat out my thumb. And I had to prevent him from spreading into me so much that I would not be able to push him out. I tied a string around my thumb so stop the flow of blood, to prevent the little bastard from swimming out into my hand and arm. What is the cost of a severed thumb when your soul was at risk…

And high again, I was fearless and open to my Lord as only a baby can dare to be. I had no regrets over things that I would not make better. I had no sorrows over any event that had turned out wrong. I was a white soul in a white body with no blemishes or shades of grey. I was at peace. I was in love.

The string around my thumb was open. And the bastard baby bat, the spawn that the wretched Satan had injected into me, was growing in size. From a grain of corn, he was now the size of a dime. I was losing the battle. I had to work fast.

Even as I struggled to squeeze the bastard bat baby out from under my skin, even as I looked for a blade to cut open the thumb, I felt that there was no need for such drastic action. It was just a baby bat. Under my skin. Feeding on my own blood to grow and take the controls over my body. Control over my soul. It wasn’t anything harmful. Or evil.

And the feeling of pleasure returned and I took off into the skies for yet another space odyssey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dheet-Trekkers' Bike Trip to Bhutan

Ctulu dawn....

On Innovation, Or The Lack Thereof